Diving the Galapagos Islands on board Humboldt Explorer will allow you to experience an unknown world of beauty, wonder and marine life. You will see sea lions, turtles, hammerhead sharks, white tip sharks, dolphins, whale sharks, manta rays, Galapagos sharks, and huge schools of eagle and golden Rays.
All Staterooms: Twin or queen beds, dresser, closet, flat panel TV/DVD and private unsuited bathroom with shower. Staterooms 3-4, twin beds only.
Staterooms 1-2: On main deck, with 1 queen or 2 twin beds, closet, windows, private unsuited bathroom with shower.
Staterooms 3-4: On lower deck, 2 twin beds, closet, windows, private unsuited bathroom with shower.
Staterooms 5-8: On lower deck, with 1 queen or 2 twin beds, closet, windows, private unsuited bathroom with shower.
• Type: Yacht.
• Category: First Class.
• Length: 100 feet (31m).
• Beam: 21 feet (6 m).
• Capacity: 16 passengers.
• On Board: A partially covered sundeck with Jacuzzi and ample seating areas, a salon including a lounge area, a spacious dive deck with a large camera table are just some of the features.
• Max speed: 10 knots.
• Crew: 7 crew members plus a naturalist diving instructor and a diving instructor assistant.
SHORT ITINERARY A 8 DAYS - 7 NIGHTS: MONDAY TO MONDAY
WEEKDAY MORNING AFTERNOON Monday San Cristóbal Airport Isla Lobos - 1 dive Tuesday Punta Carrión (Santa Cruz Island) - 2 dives North Seymour Wednesday Wolf Island - 2 dives Wolf Island - 2 dives Thursday Wolf Island - 2 dives Transit to Darwin Island - 2 dives Friday Darwin Island - 2 dives Darwin Island - 2 dives Saturday Wolf Island - 2 dives Transit to Cousin’s Rock (Santiago Island) Sunday Cousin’s Rock (Santiago Island) - 2 dives Santa Cruz: Highlands Monday San Cristóbal San Cristóbal Airport
- 7 nights/ 8 days aboard the vessel.
- 3 meals daily, plus between-dive snacks, except Sunday ́s evening meal.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (premium alcoholic beverages available for an additional charge).
- 2-3 dives a day (days vary-weather permitting). Use of tanks, weights and weight belts (all air fills).
- Transfers within Galapagos islands for same day arrivals & departures.
- Airport transfers in Quito.
- Hotel accommodations.
- Flights to/from Galapagos.
- Last evening meal (Sunday).
- Wetsuit, BCD, regulator.
- Rental, instruction, and retail charges.
- Dive computer, fins, masks, booties, gloves, hoods.
- Crew gratuities.
- Trip Cancellation & Dive Accident Insurance.
- Quito/Guayaquil departure taxes.
- Premium Alcoholic Beverages.
- Galapagos National Park tax - USD $100 pp, cash only.
- Ingala Transit Card (USD $20 pp, cash only).
- Nitrox :USD $150 per person.
- Hyperbaric chamber fee USD $35 per person.
- Fuel Surcharge, USD $150 per person.