Motor Yacht Galápagos Odyssey welcomes you on board to discover with your own eyes the unique wonders of the Galápagos Islands. We take you around the remote and most exceptional islands of the archipelago. The Odyssey is considered among the most comfortable and spacious 16-passenger boats cruising this archipelago. Our certified professional crew, attentive cruise director and the knowledgeable, bilingual naturalist guide on board will do their utmost to convert your once in a lifetime cruise into the trip of your life!
ACCOMMODATIONS AND FACILITIES
• Accommodation: Main Deck: 2 double cabins / 2 twin cabins
• Upper Deck: 2 suites (Convertible Triple/ Twin / Double) & 2 twin cabins
• Lower deck: 1 single cabin
• Year of construction: 2008.
• Category: Tourist Superior.
• Length: 134 fts / 41 mts.
• Beam: 26ft / 8m.
• Capacity: 16 Pax.
• Electricity: 110 v.
• Speed: 10 knots.
• Crew: 10 members.
ITINERARY A 6 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS: TUESDAY TO SUNDAY
WEEKDAY MORNING AFTERNOON Tuesday Baltra Airport Colorado Hill / Puerto Chino Beach (San Cristóbal Island) Wednesday Punta Suárez (Española Island) Gardner Bay (Española Island) Thursday Punta Cormorant / Devil’s Crown (Floreana Island) Baroness Lookout/ Post Office Bay (Floreana Island) Friday Santa Fé Island South Plaza Island Saturday North Seymour Island Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz Island) Sunday Mosquera Islet Baltra Airport
ITINERARY C 6 DAYS - 5 NIGHTS: THURSDAY - TUESDAY
WEEKDAY MORNING AFTERNOON Thursday Baltra Airport Charles Darwin Research Station Friday White Tipped Reef Shark Canal / Sierra Negra (Isabela Island) Wetlands (Isabela Island) Saturday Punta Moreno (Isabela Island) Elizabeth Bay (Isabela Island) Sunday Punta Espinosa (Fernandina Island) Tagus Cove (Isabela Island) Monday Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove (Santiago Island) Puerto Egas (Santiago Island) Tuesday Isla Lobos (San Cristóbal Island) San Cristóbal Airport
ITINERARY B 5 DAYS - 4 NIGHTS: SUNDAY TO THURSDAY
WEEKDAY MORNING AFTERNOON Sunday Baltra Airport Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz Island) Monday Rábida Island Chinese Hat (Santiago Island) Tuesday Prince Phillip’s Steps (Genovesa Island) Darwin Bay (Genovesa Island) Wednesday Bartolomé Island Sullivan Bay (Santiago Island) Thursday Highlands of Santa Cruz Island Baltra Airport
Safety on board (and during the programmed activities) is always our highest concern. Therefore, we have obtained the International Safety Management Certificate of the International Marine Organization (IMO), carry proper security equipment, and put board regulations and safety instructions.
Scheduled maintenance and regular checks keep our yacht in safe conditions.
- Accommodation as confirmed.
- All mentioned meals (full-board); filtered water, coffee and tea.
- All guided excursions & activities as mentioned in the itinerary by a National Park certified naturalist guide.
- Beach towels & snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask, fins; optional wet-suits for hire)
- Round flight to Galápagos.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee & Transit Control Card (currently US$120, subject to change).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenses, extras and tip